Swimsuit season is a touchy topic to discuss. You either love it or you don't. I personally love it, not only because I enjoy lounging by the pool and working on my tan, but because swimsuits have gotten so much more fun over the years.
Last year I got hooked on one-pieces, but didn't end up purchasing one until the season was over. :/
This year I've already started swimsuit shopping, specifically for my two summer vacations we have planned: Bahamas and a Nordic Cruise! Over the years I've gotten most of my swimsuits from Target because they are cute and affordable, but I'm starting to broaden my horizons to find classic suits that last a bit longer than a season or two.
2. Tularosa Nina One Piece • Tularosa
3. Ted Baker London Ruffle Bikini Top • Ted Baker
4. Tularosa Nina Bikini Top • Tularosa
5. Luli Fama Star Girl Stitched Corset Top • Luli Fama
6. The Bikini Lab High Leg One-Piece Swimsuit
7. Stone Fox Swim Hermosa One Piece • Stone Fox Swim
8. Marysia Swim Mott Bikini Top • Marysia Swim
9. La Blanca Bora Bandeau Floral-Print One-Piece Swimsuit • LaBlanca
Which swimsuit is your favorite?